If you have never had the opportunity to be in a Spirit-filled service before, you will discover that Biblical expressions of worship are still practiced today. Join in with us as we praise God together in Spirit and in Truth.
- We seek to worship the Lord according to the Bible. We encourage all to worship God sincerely with an open heart in their own way.
- We pray together aloud because in Acts 4:24 we read, “They lifted up their voice to God with one accord”.
- We lift our hands in praise because the Bible tells us “Lift up your hands in the sanctuary, and bless the Lord” (Psalm 134:2).
- We sing with all our hearts because God’s Word instructs us to “Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all the earth; make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise” (Psalm 98:4).
- We clap and shout unto God because we are told in Psalm 47:1, “O clap your hands, all ye people; shout unto God with a voice of triumph”.
- We play musical instruments because in the Bible we read, "And all the house of Israel played before the LORD on all manner of instruments" (2 Samuel 6:5).
- We anoint with oil for divine healing because in the Bible we read, “Is any sick among you? Let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord” (James 5:14).
- We allow the operation of the spiritual gifts because we are told in the Word “When ye come together, every one of you hath a psalm, hath a doctrine, hath a tongue, hath a revelation, hath a interpretation” (1 Cor. 14:26).